Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday

Well, 2 weeks until my first flee market set up.  I have 1 more auction first.  Bought 3 boxes of dolls, mostly 'barbies', whole lot of misc. got some glasses, baseball cards and alot of knick knacks.

Going to make a display case for the tools and baseball cards.  I have left-over wood from the sides of the truck that I fabricated, should make a good display case.  Little bit of stain and some varnish, hopefully it will look pretty good.

Weight loss?  Seems to be a subject that I'm gonna leave behind at least for now.  June of 2010, when I went extreme, I loved it.  I could do my 3 hours of cardio daily and I was losing weight, and I was losing it rapidly, at the time I wasn't really sure till I started slowing down and doing re-search as to what was going on.  I lost 60 pounds in 3 months as I recall, then it just stopped, it was then I realized it was water weight......

Almost 2 years later, and 2 surgerys, I'm hovering at 300.  If I can get back to 260's or 270's, I'd be more than happy.  I went to the gym yesterday and had a 2nd wind, went past the 1st plate in all my exercises, yea it was a crunch and grind session but I geuss thats just something I'm gonna need to put up with......

It seems the more I concentrate on my weight loss the worse it gets, duh!   Which is why I'm taking a break from it......I'm still gonna author, but as the comps I'm in dwindle down, I'm gettin out of them......The thoughts of these comps and the sight is just getting old.  I do how-ever realize that people join my comps to have a competitive atmosphere which is pretty cool.

Ever since my brother passed last year, there is questionable friction in the family tree.  He was to be the executor of my parents estate.  Myself and my older brother do not see eye to eye on hardly anything. He is like my dad at a younger age, if its not done they way he thinks it should be done, its the wrong way-pure and simple. I how-ever am like my mother in alot of sorts, I've come to the conclusion that my way is not always the best way, and thats alright.  They have 40 years of stored odds and ends in their house, alot of which I have learned is gonna go in my flee market.  My mothers way of cleaning house.  My dad is 74? I do believe and my mother is right behind at 68?  anywho, if something happened to them, me and my brother would be 'liquidating' everything, she is basically avoiding a head-ache that there is no painkiller for.  So I'm spending most of the summer helping her clean everything out.

Breakfast time, more later..........

No comments:

Post a Comment