Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday, monday......

Tore down the power-chair yesterday, gonna take in the batteries today and see about replacements.  Excited that I'll get some mobility back, I'm alive and have the ability to walk-somewhat, 2 1/2 years ago, nobody would have thought this would ever happen.  On to bigger and better.  Going shopping today, need to heavily adjust my foods, going back to alot of salads.  No matter the weight I lose, my ankles won't change but my hbp will, and that will cut down on my meds.....

Going to storage to sort, clean and price what I got on Saturday.  I have 1 more auction, then I'm settin up, excited about that.....this will get me outa the house this summer and help me to better afford my medicare.

I'll be back later on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment