Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday mornin

Suckin on the coffee, getting back in to the am cardio.  I'm not to bad in the mornin with walking but when I sit down for any length of time and get back up, the legs are stiff and problematic.  I loved the hell outa cardio 2 years ago when it was bring my legs back but I suppose I got sick of it when my weight loss slowed up.

3 months down the road now, I've gotten lazy and 50 pounds have crept back on my body from rotator cuff surgerys, procrastination won't take it off either......Gotten to the point of where I'm gonna bring my cane back out.  I know its not gonna come off overnight either.  Got the 'big' auction tomorrow, hoping to drop at least $100, that should easily get me a truck bed full and then some.  I dumped $60 at the whole-sale auction yesterday, could have dropped more but trying yo stay away from the food.......its priced good but often outdated.  Its gotten to the point that through habit, there is alot that I don't eat anymore, sometimes food scares me yet again.

Went to the gym 2 days ago and went past 1 set, I'm gonna hear crunch and grind no matter what I do.......I think in extreme cases that what Vicoden is for?

Looked at the pages for the flee market that I'm gonna set up at, need to get set up on the crafts that I'm gonna make as well as the set-up.  I'm wanting to build a tier set up, basically utilizing as much room on the table as possible.

Time for cardio, feel the java kicking in.......

No comments:

Post a Comment